- Right Click on the folder, choose "Sharing and Security..."
- Click the "Share this folder" radio button
- Give the share a name
- Click the "Permissions" button
- Click the "Add" button
- Click "Object Types..." select the "Computers" box. Click "OK"
- Type in the name of the computer. Click "OK"
- Select the "Change" checkbox in the "Allow" column. Click "OK"
- Repeat for the security tab. (Doesn't work without both)
ASP.NET: Permissions for uploading to network share
If IIS is running under a machine account the easiest method is to add that computer to the share in lieu of a user account.